Monday, October 24, 2011

Don't Jiggle It

While I was home for Fall Break, I saw this commercial on TV almost every time I sat down to watch a show. When I first saw it, I laughed and thought that it was very creative but simple at the same time. I was not really sure what I thought about it. When the commercial came on when my mom was in the room, she told me that she thought it was an awful commercial and unnecessary. I would not go to the extreme to say that I dislike the commercial but it definitely left me thinking about it, which isn't that the whole point of an advertisement or commercial?..to leave you thinking? The more I thought about the commercial, the more I found myself liking it because of the catchy song and silly dance moves. I don't think that these advertisers main goal was to necessarily deliver a commercial that everyone would like, they wanted to create a commercial where people do have strong opinions about because in the end, they're still talking about the advertisements and asking their friends what they thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment