Monday, October 24, 2011

Axe Commercial


My friend knew that I was in an advertising class so showed me this commercial because she thought that it was very funny. I agree with her and think that it is a very funny and clever commercial. I think that Axe did a nice job because they are very aware of who their audience is and who they want to market to. They create commercials with humor because they people buying their product are teenagers to middle aged men. I think that it was very clever, especially because they created more than one commercial. They created a theme of "premature perspiration" and created multiple commercials along that line. It became well known that when people will joke about premature perspiration, many will know that they are talking about the Axe commercials. Overall, I think that it was a very well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment