Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer



Lately, I have seen a lot of the Milwaukee Public Buses with artwork on them for Pabst Blue Ribbon. I may have been a lot more aware of the artwork after seeing the Pabst presentation last Monday but I think that it is a very interesting campaign. The point of the campaign is for community members or regular drinkers of Pabst to design and submit their own artwork of the beer and then it could be shown throughout the city. The artwork is everywhere--on buses, walls, billboards, etc. The artwork is all super interesting too and I find myself looking at it for a while because it is very creative. I think that this campaign was very smart for the beer company because it shows people the kind of values that Pabst Blue Ribbon beer has and how there mission is to give the people what they want. Before this campaign and the presentation in class, I was not as aware of Pabst Blue Ribbon, their mission, and their values. After doing some research, listening to the presentation, and seeing the artwork around the city, I am now a lot more interested in the beer company. They are very different then big name beers such as Miller and Busch and they strive to be creative and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment