Sunday, September 11, 2011

What Brand Am I?



I strive to be like Whole Foods. I love Whole Foods and what they stand for. Whole Foods is a grocery store that prides themselves on their mission: selling the highest quality, natural and organic products. They are a fresh and fairly new company that strives for only the best foods. Additionally, they are involved in various foundations that help people around the world receive the right amount of nutrition and they also have a passion in controlling poverty and starvation.


I think that I am most like Whole Foods because they are passionate. I am a very passionate person with just about anything that I put my mind to. My parents have raised me to have strong values. Whole Foods has strong values and represents them in various ways such as satisfying customers, caring about the community and environment, and supporting each other. I am a very active,  “get up and go” kind of girl that always has a fresh new outlook on my day and Whole Foods represents an active and healthy lifestyle. On the Whole Foods website, they discuss changes someone can make for a healthier lifestyle and they strive to influence peoples decisions for this healthy lifestyle. I have also been very interested in the various organizations and foundations that help people throughout the world live a better life. I love being able to make a difference in someone’s life and to give him or her a happier and healthier one. Whole Foods has foundations such as the Whole Planet and Whole Kids foundations, which strive to alleviate the poverty problem in the world and support schools to inspire families to live healthier lives.



Whole Foods is different from other grocery stores and competitors because it is so much more than your ordinary grocery store. They care about community and improving people’s lifestyles. They strive to sell the highest quality foods and support locally grown food from farmers in the community. The give back, not only food, but also support and fresh ideas to people who need the encouragement in their lives. People describe me as an energetic, passionate, and vibrant person. I think that Whole Foods resembles all three of these personality traits. 
They follow their mission statement and core values in everything that they accomplish and it is represented through the incredible work that they have started and completed throughout the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment