Sunday, September 25, 2011

E*TRADE Baby Commercial

I have seen multiple E*TRADE commercials on TV and have found them to be very funny. When I first saw a similar commercial I was left wondering what this company was all about, which I think was their intention. I was left wondering and like many other people who have felt similar after watching the commercial, I went to research what E*TRADE was exactly. Although the website did not really interest me because it was not something that I needed to be aware of at my age, I still made an effort research what it was about.


I think that this commercial is very clever because it engages the audience and leaves us laughing and smiling, wanting to see something similar. Whether people choose to research more commercials on YouTube or search E*TRADE on Google, the message of the advertisement is clearly shown through these actions. They all wanted more.

No comments:

Post a Comment